WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Hayden Hawke's Secret Gold Guide Review - WoW Gold Guides

There's a new product on the World of Warcraft market called Hayden Hawke's Secret Gold Guide. It claims to be the best gold guide out there, but is it, really?

As a long standing and highly respected member of the World of Warcraft community I have been asked several times what I thought about this gold farming guide and whether or not I use them.

To answer the second question...No, I do not use Gold Farming Guides for World of Warcraft. It's not because I condone the use of them or they don't work but rather it's because I don't need them. I have a lot of time to play World of Warcraft and my gold making skills are pretty good.

However, due to the number of inquiries I have received for this gold guide, I bought a copy to review it and see what I thought and I will answer the questions that I received below.

Can you really make 600 gold + an hour with the Secret Gold Guide?

Answer: Yes you can, but keep in mind, the people who will be making over 600 gold an hour with the strategies in this guide are going to be those who practice and study the techniques discussed. I'm sure anyone can do it but if you are new to the game you won't get the full 600 gold or more an hour right away, but the strategies are very simple and I think anyone can do them.

Does Hayden Hawke really play World of Warcraft and is it really a she?

Answer: This question is really funny, some people think that girls don't play games but being in a top raiding guild I've come to find that some nights 20% of our raid is made up of girls and yes they are really really good. In fact, I've never met a girl WoW player that was a noobie. Girls have a different way of playing the game and seem to be faster learners for the most part than boys. Besides going to meet Hayden Hawke in person there's not really a way for me to tell if she's really a girl, I would say yes after watching the video.

Is this Gold Guide worth the money?

Answer: The $57 she asks for the guide is probably a very good deal, especially when you consider the bonus material she is offering. I've looked at and read all of the guide and the bonus material and compared them to other gold guides and bonus material out there.

The findings? Most gold guides definitely do not have the quality of bonus material she has and if they do it's really lame stuff that not many will benefit from. From a guide perspective, I found the guide more usable and easy to understand than other gold guides that I've seen. All of the tips did seem to be freshly written. Without trying everything in the guide I would say all the strategies work but I'm going to test them all anyway and if I can find something that doesn't work I'll post a comment to this article.

Conclusion for Hayden Hawke's Secret Gold Guide

I don't buy gold guides cause I don't need them, but I would say for everything this package comes with it is definitely one of the better ones on the market. If you don't know how to make gold you should probably pick up this guide. It will be worthwhile in the long run, the time you save from farming will more than make up for the cost. But that's just my 2 cents on it all, hope this helps some of you, and if your question wasn't answered, leave a comment and I'll be happy to answer it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment