WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Thursday 23 July 2009

The World of Warcraft Book of Gold

I'm a big believer in learning from others and avoiding their mistakes. It's particularly true in computer games and the people who have been playing for years longer than you are bound to know more about it - so when I started I read a World of Warcraft book. The problem is although this was a nicely bound players guide full of maps and tables that wasn't what I really needed. I mean who reads tables with skill levels, damage ratios and all that stuff - the tables were so small I could barely read them anyway.

My World of Warcraft book was very much like the Dungeon masters guide I have for playing D&D that's packed full of useful tables as well - can't believe I used to work out the proportional damage from a fall and multiply it by a dice roll. No what you need with World of Warcraft is down to earth advice - practical things that make the game more fun that's why I always buy the unofficial guides written by people who are actively wasting their lives in World of Warcraft right now and justify it by creating some sort of guide. The irony here is that some of these authors make a small fortune out of these WoW gold guides. But hey good luck to them.

An example of one of the tips from a guide I read recently was very simple but effectively saved me hours - instead of me hurtling back and forth from the Auction house with my backpack full of goodies to offload simply create an alternative character and leave them conveniently located near an Auction House and a mailbox. You can then just mail your goodies back for your alt to offload at the Auction house - I mean how incredibly simple is that and yet it saves loads of time !

Why I didn't think of it is perhaps why I will never write a World of Warcraft Book although I might be more suited to the pointless table type of publication. If you're interested in the two wow Gold guides that I was extremely impressed with visit my page and take a look. I have selected a few techniques which are detailed and now have plenty of gold it takes me no time at all to pick up a few hundred or even more when I need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment