WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Monday 18 May 2009

The Fastest WoW In-Game Leveling Guides For Horde & Alliance

Out of all the WoW in-game leveling guides I've tried during the years, almost every single one has been a disappointment. After all, there are really only 2 leveling guides on the market that I can recommend: Team iDemise and Zygor Guides.

Most of the WoW in-game leveling guides make exaggerated promises, and end up being huge disappointments. In my experience Team iDemise and Zygor Guides are the only leveling guides that are capable of actually doing what they promise, and living up to the hype.

The first thing I always do with a new WoW in-game leveling guide, is I take it to the test by creating a new alt and playing until I'm level 30. If at level 30 I'm not satisfied with the /played, I'll dump the guide. However, if I'm happy with the time played, I will keep on using the guide until I'm level 80 to find out what the final /played will be.

Thus far only 2 guides have been fast enough at level 30 for it to be worth leveling all the way to 80. This happened with Team iDemise and Zygor Guides. With Zygor Guides I leveled my Mage to 80 in 9 days and 6 hours, which I was quite happy about because it was a personal record at the time, and with Team iDemise I improved this record by 8 hours using a Warlock.

However, when deciding which is the best leveling guide, speed is just one aspect, and you should take into account other things like the ease of use and the price for instance.


No comments:

Post a Comment