WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Friday 22 May 2009

World of warcraft touching the pastor

A giant standing in front of my eyes, he isn't, the giant of benfica, not GuNaHai thorns elite giants. Ironically, his race only dwarf.

Not to form a defensive ring of soldiers went outside, not bear holy light of sacred mission, knight rerches in darkness thief, He just fill in the population, personal nurse, just a pastor.

He was a priest. I a mage, when I was a young wizard, although it is not big, I in several psychic institute met his adventure.

His equipment and is not very good, and no ironforge bank before those who like purple outfit that glittering, He owned, but generally Stan, channeling, blackrock spire and hammer of bad luck by wearing the skilled adventurers. But I trust him, far more than those wearing bright equipment.

"Go! I won't let you die here."

That is my face in a pile of psychic institute of flying dragon hesitates when young, he behind words. Also has been quietly in the rear with him,

For I say first sentence.

"Really?" I sing ice spells at the same time, still can doubt.

Facts have proved what he said, he let me in many times thought mortal combat, I also survived only know some battle I actually can not be denied.

"You really very good." technology After a fierce battle, I sat down, he said.

"Be?" He took me from the bosom of crystal water, watching the magic captain and other teammates are SouKuo magic item loot, only the light body with a smile.

"Your equipment and technology, should not go in this place." I have to say for his dissatisfaction.

Many times in this adventure, I began to hit him, was originally came from the security of life, and then he has not consciously as friends,

As a "partnership". So, I think his stay at the beginning of the order of his adventure zone, ability is wasted.

"A". His hands empty bottle around, I smiled.

"You can't really get...". I ShiXiao shook his head, from a group of crystal backpack out water, handed him.

"You are a priest drink." love, He smiled, continue to drink water. He looked at his teammates finished trophies, continue on another journey.

I do not know how long after, the institute of psychic experiences of small mage, no longer meet current status, he began to guild members and their fathers; pres la malgue walkthrough, They played a part, occupied the triumph of the territory, and obtain some trophies, These equipments and he had acquired in other areas of the risk is big contrast, items.

"I want him to come." One day, the consolidation warehouse mage occurred long did not meet the priest, he decided to and partners, and he decided to risk sharing all the glory and resources.

As expected, he in blackstone, met the abyss of equipment and the priest of almost no special beside, the young adventurer is a face neotenous look like, like the group of peasant. Mage think so.

"My guild." Mage very cordially invite a priest, he was thinking about not pastor after joining the team will have more powerful force, but only hope so good a partner in the care of the priest, is only.

"I should go to?" Pastor hesitate to ask, like soliloquize ground say.

"Once I go out, I will never free time, I will belong to all team, belongs to the guild, I couldn't go to help other new pretenders."

"But you can help twenty men, even forty." Open arms to mage to persuade the priest said he would have much of the road.

"We can pacify fathers, Chris LABS, the ruins, we can go to the black adventure, we can go to more places."

"When you are in these places are ripe, not just more can help to more adventurers to these new place?" Finally, this sentence, followed by a clergyman mage to what he thinks of the future.

After joining the mage guild pastor, guild strategy of pres la malgue fathers became very smooth progress, Different from many pastors and pursuit of casting speed impatience, he always sings slowly healing spells, efforts to save the spirit force. Even so, he is still the amount of, many people in almost instantly get injured, he seems to heal injuries can expect to who will advance to sing spells.

"Rhythm". The dwarf cleric is still so love drink, sipping water side answer with a puzzled the mage.

mastering the rhythm, even the team with healing spells cast time long, still can treat injured in real-time.

"HMM..." Wizard nodded indefinitely, sat down beside the priest, treasure and points to is the team captain boast.

http://www.usfine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment