WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Monday 25 May 2009

WoW Gold Troubles

Like millions of other players, I love to play wow. My WoW gold stash was steady for a long time. After awhile I wanted to get a lot of new armor sets and weapons, but I found myself broke again. Farming seems to take longer and longer with the prices of the things I want going up. An epic flying mount is something I have wanted for a long time. As much as I want it though, I do not want to spend over 100 hours farming for it.

So I ended up asking people on forums and reading blogs on their ways to farm gold. Some things they said worked, however it was not enough to get what I wanted. A lot of people end up saying the same thing over and over how you need money to make money. Many ways require you to be level 80 and I did not want to take all that time just to level up.

After searching online I finally found something that I thought I should try. The book I found helped me make thousands daily. With easy to read pages and in depth content, my gold troubles were gone! Most people don't realize that the answer to their problems is right in front of their face. Getting an epic flying mount will make anyone smile, especially if it only took them a few days to get it.

After reading through over 300 pages there is a lot of things that I learned. The easiest way players can make gold is to buy low and sell high. Also where you are buying items is very important. Also the myth of fishing not being profitable is a total lie. Again location is everything and it proves it self over and over again. Farming is not necessary and neither is being level 70 or higher! Knowledge is power in the game of Warcraft and that is exactly what I gained from reading.

There is nothing worse than having to beg people for money. I stepped down to that level once, but never again! Now I have money to throw around on anything that I desire.

For more information on wow gold guides that suit you, check out these lenses.




No comments:

Post a Comment