WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Saturday 9 May 2009

WoW Gold Guide Review

This site provides a lot of free tips on making gold in World of Warcraft.

But for some people this isn’t enough information. I work a full-time job, and play WoW in my spare time…and I focus most of my WoW playing on learning gold-making techniques.

But honestly there are some folks out there who do this for a living, and they create some really fantastic guides. They spend WAY more time on it than I do. (I like to think of it as the fact that I have a life!)

Anyway, for a while I’ve provided links to most of the major gold guides out there. Some are better than others, but they all provide mostly the same information in the gold-guide itself. (Several include other bonuses, like leveling guides, etc.)

But there’s one that members of MakeWoWGold (folks that subscribe to the newsletter) actually provide feedback to me about. It’s the one by Luke Brown, “Gold Secrets“.

I’m not sure why they seem to like that one more than the rest, but Luke does seem to add a bunch of bonuses that no one else has, including a forum with folks sharing tips with each other. And his product is guaranteed, which is really cool.

So, if you want to learn a ton about making gold, keep browsing this website. If you want a separate guide with all kinds of printouts and bonuses, check out the Gold Secrets Guide. Like I said, it’s the only one that I have heard great things about (even though it’s not mine!).



1 comment:

  1. ULTIMATE WoW GUIDE has produced the NUMBER 1 in-game guide for the gold hungry World of Warcraft players that desperately want to reach the highest level and make piles of gold.

    Unlike PDF methods our unique guide works in-game, to always tell the player what to do, step-by-step, and in real-time.

    ReplyDelete