WORLD OF WARCRAFT

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Thursday 21 May 2009

What is a WoW Leveling Guide?

You may have heard that a WoW leveling guide is all the rage, but what exactly is it and what does it do?

Well, the purpose of a World of Warcraft leveling guide is to help your characters get to higher levels much quicker than it would usually take you.

There are a variety of free leveling guides as well as paid ones out there and some of them range in what level they will help you with.

For instance, I recently have used one that was specific for the human class to level from 1-12.

The one I used was a free guide I found online, and I'm not sure how much faster it made me level...but it was a lot of fun to use.

So how did this WoW leveling guide work? Well, it started me from where a human player starts the game on level 1. It told me the order of what NPCs to visit to take quests, the order to do the quests, the order to turn in finished quests, and even things like when to get training and repair.

It was fun and a challenge just to follow the instructions, and was something new compared to my regular game play.

If you are considering buying a World of Warcraft leveling guide, my opinion is that it would be money well spent. You may however consider trying a free guide that you can find online first to see how you like it. Then you can always purchase one if you find the free one to be enjoyable.

There are many other guides out there you could use as well, like a WoW gold guide, that will teach you how to better make gold in WoW.

If you'd like to know more about a World of Warcraft leveling guide <==Just click this link.






No comments:

Post a Comment